Links is the infrastructure organisation supporting voluntary and community groups in Chesterfield and North East Derbyshire. Part of our core work is to provide groups with up to date with information.
To do this efficiently we need to keep information about groups on our database. This policy sets out how we collect the information, store it, and share it with others.
What information do we collect about you
We collect the following information:
- Name of member representing the group
- Postal address for the group
- Email address
- Telephone number
How do we collect this information
We collect this information online
- Database form about the group you represent
- Company Membership Form
- Funding & General Advice questionnaires
- Booking forms for funding workshops, training and other events
- Evaluation forms after events
- Venues Directory Form
- Personal request to receive our mailings
How we will use the information about you
We collect information about you for the following reasons:
- To send you bulletins, fliers about funding workshops and training
- To respond to your enquiry or request for information
- To keep a record of any contact we have with you
- To keep in contact with you about issues affecting the voluntary and community sector, particularly in Derbyshire
- To supply statistics and data for funders and or research. Your name and contact details will not be included in the statistics.
Sharing your information
Your information will only be shared with your permission. We only share information with voluntary and community organisations, statutory agencies and possible service users. Your details may also be shared with partner agencies for specific projects you may be involved in; these organisations are only allowed to use your personal information for the specific purpose they have been contracted for. We do not sell or share your information with companies for marketing purposes.
How we will store your information
We will store your information securely and safely for 6 years since our last contact with you.
- Paper records are stored in locked filing cabinets
- Electronic information on computers with encrypted passwords
- Electronic information stored on devices e.g. USB memory sticks, hard drive.All devices have encrypted passwords.
- On our online Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system which is held on a secure server.
- If you tell us that you no longer wish us to contact you we will delete/destroy the records that we hold about you.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You can ask to have the information we hold about you removed or deleted and opt out of receiving any more emails. In most cases, we will reply to a request within a month. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information or wish to discuss this policy please email email@example.com or write to us at the following, Links CVS, Lower Ground Floor, No1 Rose Hill East, Chesterfield, S40 1NU.
Your acceptance of this policy
By using our websites, social media pages, accessing an event, accessing a service or providing your information you consent to our collection and use of the information you provide in the way(s) set out in this policy. If you do not agree to this policy please do not use our sites, social media pages or services.